Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

missile silo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dethon
dethon

missile silo Empty
PostSubject: missile silo   missile silo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am

missile silo can someone explain to me how they work?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

missile silo Empty
PostSubject: Re: missile silo   missile silo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 am

Missile Silo level 2 lets you build APMs, which I believe (I may be badly wrong) are used to combat IPMs. IPMs are used to take out someone's defenses. They avoid fleets and just hit the defences. And I dont think they can be stopped by anything but APMs. IPMs are built at level 4 missile silo.
Back to top Go down
Kartarasha
Kartarasha

missile silo Empty
PostSubject: Re: missile silo   missile silo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Do APMs affect your points?
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

missile silo Empty
PostSubject: Re: missile silo   missile silo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:48 pm

well Ill give you few more details,

at silo lvl 2 u can build APMs
at silo lvl 4 u can build IPMs

1 APM will counteract 1 IPM and each missile can be used only once!
For each lvl of rocket silo ull get 10 spaces and each APM takes 1 and each IPM takes 2

One IPM assuming an APM doesnt counteract it, will destroy 50+ rocket launchers, and defenses destroyed by IPMs dont reactivate.
You build your missiles on the Defense screen and they go in the queue like ships and defenses, hence if you have a ship building at the time, ur missile wont start building until you ships done, and vice versa Wink

Missiles will require stuff to unlock them as well, eg. u have to have a shipyard, but its minimal so you will have unlocked them
IPMs have limited range, about 30 ss is what I remember but its been a while, so look that up if you are into IPMs

You dont need extra fuel to launch an IPM, you just need to build them

If you have anything more specific you wanna know, ask a more specific question Wink
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Poseidon
Poseidon

missile silo Empty
PostSubject: Re: missile silo   missile silo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Kartarasha wrote:
Do APMs affect your points?

everything you build will increase your points. For every 1000 resources you spend on anything in the game you will get 1 point, and you will also lose points if you lose stuff you built, such as missiles Wink
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

missile silo Empty
PostSubject: Re: missile silo   missile silo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

missile silo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Ogame Discussion-
Jump to: