Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Canada!

Go down 
+5
Sirron Tnarg
Lrd.Sepheroth
Oceanus
Poseidon
KralovnaOcel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KralovnaOcel
KralovnaOcel

Greetings from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Jana(pronounced Yawn-ah) and my in-game name is KralovnaOcel.
My coordinates are

[2:93:7]

Not sure what my playing style is yet, or what types there are, but i will learn.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 am

Welcome to the alliance mate! Now we have a canadian as well, I am pretty impressed with that Smile We now have a member from every large english speaking country Smile Anyways you can find some info and discussions under Ogame guides section which ull be able to see next time you log on. I am sorting ur member status out now. Ask away any questions you have in the relevant places. Again welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 am

Welcome to the alliance Jana!
There's actually a topic in the OGame guides section that details each player type, so check that out.
Back to top Go down
Lrd.Sepheroth

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:33 am

Very Happy Helow my fellow Canadian good to see you have fun and remember its just a game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:51 am

Smile
Quote :
We now have a member from every large english speaking country
Smile Speak for yourself but I speak Aussie and the quicker you lot learn it the better we we all be. Once this actually happens, world wide the financial markets will boom, all wars will cease and no hunger or disease will occur. At least thats what mummy told me.. LOL, Anyway welcome sit back crack a stub burst inta flames and raid, raid, raid, affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 am

Welcome aboard were happy to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome to the alliance just ask if you need any help
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
KralovnaOcel
KralovnaOcel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks for the advice and the welcome!
After looking at the player types i think I'd like to be a "Turtle"
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 am

Firstly Norris, nice one! you teach Ausie and Ill definately try my bast mate!

And turtle is a good choice if you are not very active, but if you are moderately to very active turtle will bore you mate. I mean go for turtle if you dont log on more than once a day, or even less, otherwise u can hybrid it! Smile Raider/turtle Razz thats what I call defences and cargo ships doing raids Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
KralovnaOcel
KralovnaOcel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am

Well, I'm on more than once a day, so i might hybrid it as you say...
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm

In the begining you should try raiding because that gets you upgraded the quickest, however if you push for more defenses rather than ships with your upgrades than you can build up a turtle nicely, also havign a great defense and a mediocre fleet isn't bad, hybrids just might work in this universe

Sirron Tnarg wrote:
Smile Speak for yourself but I speak Aussie and the quicker you lot learn it the better we we all be. Once this actually happens, world wide the financial markets will boom, all wars will cease and no hunger or disease will occur. At least thats what mummy told me.. LOL, Anyway welcome sit back crack a stub burst inta flames and raid, raid, raid, affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
First off "crack open a stubby" i am 100% useing that next time im partyin, and burst into flames omg im lovin this slang. however one of the major side effects of an Aussie earth would be massive alcohol intake, everyone would be plastered! lol liquor stores on every corner, pubs next to churches
Back to top Go down
KralovnaOcel
KralovnaOcel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Kinkyfriedman wrote:
In the begining you should try raiding because that gets you upgraded the quickest, however if you push for more defenses rather than ships with your upgrades than you can build up a turtle nicely, also havign a great defense and a mediocre fleet isn't bad, hybrids just might work in this universe

Sirron Tnarg wrote:
First off "crack open a stubby" i am 100% useing that next time im partyin, and burst into flames omg im lovin this slang. however one of the major side effects of an Aussie earth would be massive alcohol intake, everyone would be plastered! lol liquor stores on every corner, pubs next to churches

My plan is to build up really strong defenses for a while because i don't mind how long it takes. After that maybe ill build a small fleet to colonize another planet.
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:07 pm

KralovnaOcel wrote:
Kinkyfriedman wrote:

Sirron Tnarg wrote:

My plan is to build up really strong defenses for a while because i don't mind how long it takes. After that maybe ill build a small fleet to colonize another planet.
Just from exprience if i were you id build one or two small cargos ships to start, raid inactives to gain res and the invest some of that res into a few more small cargos until you have ten then begin investing in def... the reason id reccommend this is that def doesnt produce any res while small cargos do and while you are still gaining res from the small cragos youre able to continue buildinng def
Back to top Go down
KralovnaOcel
KralovnaOcel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am

cwolf1038 wrote:
KralovnaOcel wrote:
Kinkyfriedman wrote:

Sirron Tnarg wrote:

Just from exprience if i were you id build one or two small cargos ships to start, raid inactives to gain res and the invest some of that res into a few more small cargos until you have ten then begin investing in def... the reason id reccommend this is that def doesnt produce any res while small cargos do and while you are still gaining res from the small cragos youre able to continue buildinng def

Thats actually a really good idea! I shall try it!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada!   Greetings from Canada! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Canada!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: