Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!

Go down 
+4
Kartarasha
cwolf1038
crovax
Nephilm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephilm

Nephilm

This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! Empty
PostSubject: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. Boy, all the hoops I had to jump through to find and get into the forum. xD

A little about myself, eh? Well, aside that my location is a part of the US all I can say is that Karterasha led me here. Yes, Karter, I'm ratting you out early! Razz No goals of conquest in mind that I'm willing to admit but I will say that I'm a quiet and sneaky little bugger. Don't mind me at all, I'm not much of a threat.....yet. pirat
Back to top Go down
crovax
crovax

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey whats up. Welcome to the alliance. cheers
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Nephilm wrote:
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. Boy, all the hoops I had to jump through to find and get into the forum. xD

A little about myself, eh? Well, aside that my location is a part of the US all I can say is that Karterasha led me here. Yes, Karter, I'm ratting you out early! Razz No goals of conquest in mind that I'm willing to admit but I will say that I'm a quiet and sneaky little bugger. Don't mind me at all, I'm not much of a threat.....yet. pirat
welcome to the alliance nephilm... i did my time too in the northwest but we had to move.. what art are you from?
Back to top Go down
Kartarasha
Kartarasha

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm

I knew I forgot to tell you about the forum... <.<;; And a secondary, "Yay you're in!" now that you're on the forum. :p
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Welcome to the alliance! You should be able to see the rest of the forum now Very Happy
Haha quiet and sneaky is fine, my fleet just got destroyed so I might do something similar Laughing
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome to the alliance mate! I am sorry you had a hard time to find the forum, do you have any suggestions on how to make it easier for new members in the future?

Anyways enjoy the forum and use if if u need help Wink Good to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Nephilm

Nephilm

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Well, Poseidon, I don't usually find my way to the forums unless I get stuck. Not your guys' fault that I tend to easily get myself lost when I go to find something. Laughing
Karter, you tend to forget to tell me a lot of things unless I remind you. The main reason why I ratted you out first was so everyone knows the real person to send the mob armed with plasma welding torches and power-lifters after if I unseat them. Razz (Couldn't resist twisting "torches and pitchforks" to fit the space theme!)
The best clue I'll give you cwolf is that I can take a boat to Vancouver BC if I wanted to, and could stand sitting on one for that long for that matter. <.<

Now to be a sneaky space-pirate-ninja. Yarr!
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm

sneaky you say, well build a fleet and lets kill some buggers!
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Nephilm wrote:
Well, Poseidon, I don't usually find my way to the forums unless I get stuck. Not your guys' fault that I tend to easily get myself lost when I go to find something. Laughing
Karter, you tend to forget to tell me a lot of things unless I remind you. The main reason why I ratted you out first was so everyone knows the real person to send the mob armed with plasma welding torches and power-lifters after if I unseat them. Razz (Couldn't resist twisting "torches and pitchforks" to fit the space theme!)
The best clue I'll give you cwolf is that I can take a boat to Vancouver BC if I wanted to, and could stand sitting on one for that long for that matter. <.<

Now to be a sneaky space-pirate-ninja. Yarr!
is it a ferry to BC? if its a ferry i know where...
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome to the alliance ask if you need any help Very Happy i hope you enjoy your stay with us
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!   This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Nephilm, Soundin' Off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: