Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleet building

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kartarasha
Kartarasha

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 pm

A question has arisen in my mind after contemplating trying out raiding.. Is there a ratio one might use when fleet building is concerned? I do so love ratios, they make it very easy to open up an excel and create a calculator...just as I did for my resources.
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Kartarasha wrote:
A question has arisen in my mind after contemplating trying out raiding.. Is there a ratio one might use when fleet building is concerned? I do so love ratios, they make it very easy to open up an excel and create a calculator...just as I did for my resources.
what ratio do u use for ur res?
Back to top Go down
Kartarasha
Kartarasha

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:43 pm

3 Metal:2Crystal:1Duet.
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:28 am

There are ratios to use, but it's really only for massive fleets. Poseidon would barely be at the stage now where he would be considering ratios I think. Earlier on it doesn't really matter that much.
But later it depends what type of fleet you want I think. Different combos are good. I don't know much about each ship, but from what I understand, it is good to have a lot of fodder (light fighters) to protect your bigger ships. But battleships don't need fodder according to Poseidon (I don't completely understand why yet, so he'd be best to explain that Very Happy).
Lots of people go for a pretty much all battleship fleet, maybe with some bombers or destroyers in there.
I think I'm going to go for battlecruisers, mixed with light fighters (4 lfs to 2 bc i think) and the some destroyers (2 bcs to 1 d). P said that it was a good fleet ratio, so that could be used.
Apart from those two I don't know of other good ratios, but I'm sure you could google it, or someone here can help you out Smile
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 am

keep ur metal mine about 2 levels ahead of your crystal and ur deu at least 2 levels away from your crystal and ull be fine Wink no excel sheets needed Wink

Last edited by Poseidon on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Duze

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 am

Poseidon wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
keep ur metal mine about 2 levels ahead of your crystal and ur deu at least 2 levels away from your crystal and ull be fine Wink no excel sheets needed bounce
This is what I do mostly too.. Because, having 3:2:1 just makes one need to sell metal all the time... Or you get to make a ton of rocket launchers:P
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 am

well when you are specifically fleet building youll barely find yourself with excess metal. But what I said is a really simple and good way of generating resources. I personally get most my deu off raids rather than mines so I didnt build that up much... You definitely dont need to make excel sheets for it, its not that complex
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Kartarasha
Kartarasha

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Good tips, heh. I use excel cause I like to be percise, get as close as I can to the various ratios offered. Tis the curse of a perfectionist I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleet building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleet building   Fleet building I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleet building
Page 1 of 1