Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

attacked again

Go down 
+8
Lrd.Sepheroth
Kinkyfriedman
cwolf1038
Duze
kamoosekazi
Chaotic Shadow
Poseidon
dethon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dethon
dethon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 am

OMG is attacking me again Denzal999 from Orochi [2:202:7]

All off these attacks on my planets when i have nothing as it is really is getting me close to quiting the game as i find it is more depressing than i am having fun playing.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 am

oh no matey, run away to a different colony where he hasnt found you yet. He probed me today as well and didnt attack me because I have too much teeth for him now. He seems like a well ass for attakin you for virtually no profit. You should definitely make yourself completely unprofitable by fleetsaving your resources every night. Very sorry to hear this mate! Did you lose all your cargo again?
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 am

Thats sucks man I really hope you dont quit, if he doesnt stop we can eventually stop him as an alliance pirat but not now we probably cant ....unfortunately Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kamoosekazi
kamoosekazi

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 am

I would offer to help tear him a new one, but I'm still below 3k.. getting there though...
Back to top Go down
Duze

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 am

What are you doing to make yourself less of a target? I now it is insanely annoying, but apart from fleetsaving everytime you log off, it can be beneficial to simply create some defenses that shoot back... doing that for a couple of days, could force him to pull back simply cause he cannot afford it... Especially when he also doesn't get any ress:)

Of course this all depends on the amount of units he is attacking you with...
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: re   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 am

I have nothing on all 4 of my planets so i can't move away to anywhere and i can't repair and i have no defences so it makes me a easy target as they are all destoryed.
Back to top Go down
Duze

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am

How much is he attacking you with?
Back to top Go down
kamoosekazi
kamoosekazi

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 am

as long as we're on the target of griefing...

What makes the game signify a target a "noob" because if you have nothing on your planets I don't see how your score could be high enough for him to bombard you. I attack several places 1-2 times and they go green for me but they're still within 1000 ranking of mine.

This is pretty bad if someone can just continue to grief you like this, I can see how people quit, and personally I try not to hit actives more than once as I feel bad destroying fleets continuously.
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 am

kamoosekazi wrote:
as long as we're on the target of griefing...

What makes the game signify a target a "noob" because if you have nothing on your planets I don't see how your score could be high enough for him to bombard you. I attack several places 1-2 times and they go green for me but they're still within 1000 ranking of mine.

This is pretty bad if someone can just continue to grief you like this, I can see how people quit, and personally I try not to hit actives more than once as I feel bad destroying fleets continuously.
its prolly colonies because im pretty sure just having them and the mines and shpyards and all have to add points to your rank
Back to top Go down
kamoosekazi
kamoosekazi

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 am

oh, and he has 4 colonies... makes sense... but still, how do i blast someone so bad that they go green on me?
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:43 pm

kamoosekazi wrote:
oh, and he has 4 colonies... makes sense... but still, how do i blast someone so bad that they go green on me?
it could prlly be done if like a lot of high ranked player you have a ton of your points in your fleet and its crashed by someone else... youd drop a ton of points
Back to top Go down
Duze

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 pm

If he is just attacking you without profit to keep your defenses down, leaving you unable to rebuild, I am actually quite sure that is against the rules:S?
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: re   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Duze wrote:
How much is he attacking you with?

Denzal999 from Orochi [2:202:7] attacked me with 100 Battleship

another guy sent 50 Destroyer and Battlecruiser 100 once i was like wtf don't you think thats just wasting your resources
Back to top Go down
cwolf1038

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Duze wrote:
If he is just attacking you without profit to keep your defenses down, leaving you unable to rebuild, I am actually quite sure that is against the rules:S?
its not against the rules unless hes attack either 6times or more than 6 times a day cant remember which one it is
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: re   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:08 pm

and it's not just Denzal999 from Orochi [2:202:7] who is keep attacking me
Back to top Go down
Duze

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 pm

cwolf1038 wrote:
Duze wrote:
its not against the rules unless hes attack either 6times or more than 6 times a day cant remember which one it is

Are you completely sure that there is not a rule against intentionally keeping a player down and out even though you are not bashing him?
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm

yeah its still not considered bashing
it seems like these guys are just fleetsaving to your planet, which would explain why they get no res and don't care. are you getting attacked while you are offline or is it just at any time during the day?
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 pm

There is cases where you can appeal to the GM if you keep the battle reports. You can argue that the player is attacking you in a way that prevents you from advancing. This requires him to attack you 4-5 times a day consecutively for a couple days though.
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: re   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Kinkyfriedman wrote:
yeah its still not considered bashing
it seems like these guys are just fleetsaving to your planet, which would explain why they get no res and don't care. are you getting attacked while you are offline or is it just at any time during the day?

any time of the day
Back to top Go down
Lrd.Sepheroth

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 am

If need be I can send you res ore ships little ons but thay might help?
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 am

Lrd.Sepheroth wrote:

you cant aid dethon in resources mate, its against the pushing rule, which has long bans...
Back to top Go down
Warlike Sasikaa

Warlike Sasikaa

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:12 am

I have also been attacked with a guy right now I am still very small. But I wrote to him not to attack because they can save, not just started! : D
I wrote to him to either turn back or wait until he gets here, and preceded by 10 seconds to go.
Back to top Go down
http://ogfun.honlapepito.hu/
kamoosekazi
kamoosekazi

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:47 pm

That was me Warlike >.>

welcome to Rising Tide =)
Back to top Go down
kamoosekazi
kamoosekazi

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Poseidon wrote:
Lrd.Sepheroth wrote:

you cant aid dethon in resources mate, its against the pushing rule, which has long bans...

wait you can't?
crap.... I thought that was part of being a miner/turtle and getting a fleeter friend to back you up, no?
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 pm

well you can only Give a player resources when they are below your level, anyone above you should just trade with to help them out with res.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

attacked again Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attacked again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Ogame Discussion-
Jump to: