Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleet saving from phalanx scanners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crovax
crovax

Fleet saving from phalanx scanners Empty
PostSubject: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 pm

What are some ways to do it? Does a deployment recall work? Got some people near me with moons and I want to be ready for when it starts happening.
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 am

same, just loged on and saw the guy one SS away from me, who was a LTPOG alliance member, with a 300k df field, just got crashed useing the moon next to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 am

This is one of the many tricks you learn with time in Ogame Wink send your fleet/res on a recycle mission , they are (or atleast used to be ) invisible to phalanx. When moving fleets between your own planets ALWAYS deploy them because if you get lanx'd and you are doing a transport mission they can time their attack to land 1 sec after your fleet lands on the return flight when you cant recall , leaving no time to fleet save. If you deploy then you can always recall, but be carefull still, if they are a really good player and want your fleet they can check the co'ords of your planet and judge the recall time then send a fleet to make you recall and still try to time it on the way back. This is not very accurate usually but ive seen it done lol. I may be forgeting some things at the moment but I'll edit it back in when I remember more lol.
Back to top Go down
crovax
crovax

PostSubject: Re: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Alright thank you for the info.
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

It all sounds very complicated Suspect
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 pm

the recycling missions are still invisible to phalanx in redesign, chaotic pretty much covered everything else Wink
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet saving from phalanx scanners   Fleet saving from phalanx scanners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleet saving from phalanx scanners
Page 1 of 1