Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
proteus
proteus

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:38 pm

I guess this is more a topic for the brits in this alliance, but what do you think of the Dr Who finale, and this season? Who actually watches Dr Who?

I myself quite enjoyed this season, and the new doctor. The finale played out brilliantly aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: re   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm

To be honest i think the standards of doctor who has slipped, and i much prefer the last doctor who i have found to be the best out of all the doctors that i have seen so far.

I was talking to some friends today out of the blue lol as we never normaly talk about it XD, about the final episode of this series and i my self and so did they think that the ending of the one before it kind of over rated what i though was going to be a amazing episode, but i found that the episode was one of the worst so far i think.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Duze

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 pm

I just started watching it from the first season... Only made it through three episodes by now, but I think I might keep at it... I have a hard time with the CGI though, as I just recently got through SG-1 and Atlantis, and I simply cannot take any more cheap visuals:P
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I'll probably start watching it at some point, starting with Ecclestone and going through to Matt Smith at the moment. I have seen random episodes but never understood what was going on so I didn't enjoy it. I expect it'll be different when I start from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: RE   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am

your not ment to understand it Razz thats the whole fun of it xd
Back to top Go down
proteus
proteus

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:57 pm

If you can understand it though it can be the craziest thing Very Happy it can be such a deep story once you dive down into it Smile
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 am

proteus wrote:
If you can understand it though it can be the craziest thing Very Happy it can be such a deep story once you dive down into it Smile

yer Razz not on until christmas now tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge-
Jump to: