Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quiick question on havesting???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

Quiick question on havesting??? Empty
PostSubject: Quiick question on havesting???   Quiick question on havesting??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:59 am

When you fleetsave by going to a debris fiels can the planet see you coming??/ I thought i saw somewhere that they can't detect you or did i miss read. This maybe why WANTED attacked me as a revenge hit??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: Quiick question on havesting???   Quiick question on havesting??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 am

I'm pretty sure they can't see you coming nope. When you harvest someone else's debris field, they can't tell you took it. Well except fro the fact that their debris field is smaller lol. So I'm assuming it's the same with normal fleets. I could be wrong though.....One of the more experienced players can confirm it lol.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Quiick question on havesting???   Quiick question on havesting??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Yep all recycle missions are invisible regardless of weather or not they have other ships with them, the only way anyone can know that someone was there is the disappearing debri as Oceanus said : ) thats why their the perfect way to fleet save.
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: Quiick question on havesting???   Quiick question on havesting??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm

OK well if thats the case we should definately smash this fucker. I told him twice to back off and he didn't he has been online now for about and hour from this time (Mark stat) lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiick question on havesting???   Quiick question on havesting??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiick question on havesting???
Page 1 of 1