Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the magic of ogame!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

the magic of ogame! Empty
PostSubject: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 am

Observations lead to the only plausible conclusion is that Ogame is magical.

deut is used up as much for a one-way deployment mission as a two way anything else mission
deut is used up for going to the planet next to your planet (ie. travelling 1 planet across), but in other systems each planet has same consumption
deathstars use a magical cannon
rapidfire involves ships firing faster than theyr supposed to, while for most ships they can't actually shoot fast.
you can mine a planet infinitely! theres no end to the (unnamed and therefore magical) metal or the (unnamed and therefore magical) crystal
the people on your planets build solar panels, which are incredibly inefficient, instead of finding other energy (eg. carbon-based) on each planet

anyone know any other reasons why Ogame is magical? how much did the designers fail?
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 am

thortful_musing wrote:

deut is used up as much for a one-way deployment mission as a two way anything else mission
deut is used up for going to the planet next to your planet (ie. travelling 1 planet across), but in other systems each planet has same consumption
rapidfire involves ships firing faster than theyr supposed to, while for most ships they can't actually shoot fast.
you can mine a planet infinitely! theres no end to the (unnamed and therefore magical) metal or the (unnamed and therefore magical) crystal
the people on your planets build solar panels, which are incredibly inefficient, instead of finding other energy (eg. carbon-based) on each planet

anyone know any other reasons why Ogame is magical? how much did the designers fail?

yer lol if you turn your ships around like after 10 seconds if you have change your mind where you want to send them you lose all the deuterium i lost 13k on my last turn around lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:25 pm

heheh damn!
Back to top Go down
Duze

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:34 am

thortful_musing wrote:

Deut is used that way for gameplay issues:) Although there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for the deut cost of moving to another system... You have to warp jump to get there... And you simply get out of warp right next to the planet you want... Whereas in your own system you just fly:)
Rapidfire is supposed to mimic the fact that the gun is big:) Shooting 10 LFs with the same single shot:) It works the way it does for gameplay purposes:) Same with the mines:)
Carbonbased fuel is terribly inefficient and also destroys the climate... They do use deut-energy also;) But mostly people think it is too expensive:)

It's a game:) It has to be fun too!
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 am

Quote :
It's a game:) It has to be fun too!

naw and you just killed my fun... lol jks i knew someone would come and be all explainy on me
Back to top Go down
Duze

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:24 am

That's just how I am:)
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the magic of ogame!   the magic of ogame! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the magic of ogame!
Page 1 of 1