HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sambur

PostSubject: What up.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:04 pm

My names Sambur.

I like to play any style but I prefer the turtle miner since its relaxed and easy. I play whenever I can which is almost all day everyday. Usually I am playing my Xbox, Gamertag: ThatNoobSomber, and just keep logged onto OGame managing fleets and resources. If I am not doing that I am usually on Ogame while playing EVE Online. If you guys need a loan or some help just ask me but be reasonable for my capacity and abilities to help you if you need it. Usually in my mid-game I have excess duet. so in a few months I may be the Alliance gas pump. I can never have enough crystal and I trade on the 3 to 2 to 1 ratio. Or depending on supply and demand situation I use whatever ratio is fair for both of us.

About Xbox LIVE I am on from 11am to possibly 4am EST U.S. until August 31st. During the Fall and Winter months I usually play from 3pm to 11pm EST U.S. The games I play most are strategy and shooters my Top game as of 7/18/10 are BattleField Bad Company 2 and Halo Wars. So come join or if you want and we can get some more buddies we can play some friendly scrims. I do however DO NOT play Gamebattles anymore only because of the jerks you meet on there and I DO NOT own Modern Warfare 2 ( I destroyed that game, I got too mad at it).
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)

PostSubject: Re: What up.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Sweet man, a alliance deuterium trader sounds great to me. I am going to add u to the gemini members on the forum but I may be wrong so let me no if I am.

For now feel free to check out the members sections of the forum, and welcome to the alliance Smile

God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)

PostSubject: Re: What up.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome to the alliance!!!!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What up.   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Welcome aboard man, were happy to have you among our ranks Smile I look forward to trading with you in the future.

PostSubject: Re: What up.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 am

Welcome to the alliance i hope you enjoy your stay with us : )
Back to top Go down
http://FaceBook.com
Sambur

PostSubject: Re: What up.   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Poseidon wrote:
Sweet man, a alliance deuterium trader sounds great to me. I am going to add u to the gemini members on the forum but I may be wrong so let me no if I am.

For now feel free to check out the members sections of the forum, and welcome to the alliance Smile

yeah I'm Gemini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up.   

Back to top Go down

What up.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: