Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmmm annoyed randomly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

hmmm annoyed randomly Empty
PostSubject: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:01 am

the amount of people with 1 of each resource is just annoying. why the hell would you sit there, totally inactive, and waste peoples probes and time?
when i decide to quit im just gonna leave my planet there at 100% just to be nice to all those people out there.
also kinda annoyed at them new buttons on the galaxy view screen. they so pointless and distracting. who would pay that much anyway thats ridiculous

input anyone?
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeah those planets at 1 of each resource really annoy me. It's just such a waste of time! If you plan on leaving and perhaps coming back, go on vacation mode or leave resource production at 100%, don't waste people's time by stopping production. It's silly and very annoying, I'm definitely with you on that one Thortful.
As for the buttons, I don't mind them too much, but I agree I don't think many people are going to pay that much to move their planet.
Back to top Go down
AlphaAlex
AlphaAlex

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm not 100% sure about this one but when people get banned for various reasons, mine production is halted. Being banned often makes people leave ogame and when the ban is lifted mine production on the inactive planets remains at 0% until the person logs back in.
Hence the 1 resource planets.
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:25 am

hmmm....but surely they would have to have 1resource anyway. i mean.... the ban wouldnt bring them down to 1 resources if they had thousands to start with...
would it?
and anyway how can so many people get banned? never happened to me in total time of a year i played this game
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 am

I think that after your inactive for so long your mines just shut down, not sure but I think I remember hearing or reading it somewhere. Also after a ban is lifted and the player gets attacked by everyone around them it would not gain any more res since the mines would be at 0%

The thought of moving a planet or 2 is nice, but I sure as hell wont pay for it lol.
Back to top Go down
AlphaAlex
AlphaAlex

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:08 am

thortful_musing wrote:
hmmm....but surely they would have to have 1resource anyway. i mean.... the ban wouldnt bring them down to 1 resources if they had thousands to start with...
would it?
and anyway how can so many people get banned? never happened to me in total time of a year i played this game

no, people get banned THEN when the ban is lifted they don't return and become inactive and consequently get attacked until they only have 1 resource. Mine production is still halted so no income. (as Chaotic Shadow said) but like I said I'm not 100% sure on this.
I know that inactive planets produce resources at 50% so a ban is the only logical explanation unless people deliberately shut off their mines to be annoying.

Also I see people getting banned all the time. There's a few near some of my planets right now. Razz

Most people seem to get banned for multiple accounts, sending insults or bashing and pushing.

heh ban list: http://draco.ogame.org/game/pranger.php
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am

AlphaAlex wrote:
thortful_musing wrote:
would it?

no, people get banned THEN when the ban is lifted they don't return and become inactive and consequently get attacked until they only have 1 resource. Mine production is still halted so no income. (as Chaotic Shadow said) but like I said I'm not 100% sure on this.
I know that inactive planets produce resources at 50% so a ban is the only logical explanation unless people deliberately shut off their mines to be annoying.

Also I see people getting banned all the time. There's a few near some of my planets right now. Razz

Most people seem to get banned for multiple accounts, sending insults or bashing and pushing.

heh ban list: http://draco.ogame.org/game/pranger.php

understood. however..... when you attack you only get 50% of res. no one would attack someone with 2 res, so its safe to say they dont get to 1 res from people attacking them.

about the banning...yeah true those GMs can be a bit picky Razz
Back to top Go down
AlphaAlex
AlphaAlex

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

good point. Meh beats me then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmm annoyed randomly   hmmm annoyed randomly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmmm annoyed randomly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Ogame Discussion-
Jump to: