Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Cup Fantasy Football

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

World Cup Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: World Cup Fantasy Football   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm

I just joined a World Cup Fantasy Game. It's FIFA official and sponsored by McDonalds.
Anyways, if you guys want (I only need 2 people or so really), I'll make a league. It's very good fun I promise Smile Of course it's only really for football/soccer fans but anyone's welcome Very Happy

Basically you make a team of players from teams that are playing in the World Cup. You select 23 players, with a price limit, and then out of those 23 you select 11 to make up your team. Then you can change your team for each round (the first set of group games is one round, then the second set, then the third, then the last 16, and so on).

Here's the link to sign up: http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/M/home.mc
Just let me know on this topic if you want to join and I'll create the league

So who's up for it? Very Happy

Oh and if you are interested in joining, make sure you do it soon, because the teams have to be selected before the first World Cup day, and it starts this Friday. So Thursday is the last day to sign up!
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 am

i hate watching foot ball soo boring Razz i much prefer playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Fantasy Football   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am

Lol you unbeliever! How dare you! Razz Although playing is awesome too Very Happy
Seems I am the only one here who has a passion for football haha Neutral
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:04 am

have you seen the offers all the shops are doing at the moment if england wins you get the tv free!

show you how good they think england is XD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Fantasy Football   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:27 am

Lol Ill join if one other person does, come on people, dont let christoper down Razz he is an excited football freak!
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Fantasy Football   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 am

Haha Laughing I don't care too much, I'm in other leagues too Razz I just thought peeps might be interested lol.

Oh and by the way (cause John just realised this when I explained it to him), you select a team for each round with players from different countries. And then however each of those players do in the real world cup, depends on how many points you get. So if your player scores a goal in real life, then you get a lot of points. Other stuff scores you points like assists, not letting any goals and stuff like yellow cards and red cards loses you points.
All of your player points are added up for a total. So how well you do depends on how well your players do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Fantasy Football   World Cup Fantasy Football I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Cup Fantasy Football
Page 1 of 1