Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hihihihihi

Go down 
+3
Chaotic Shadow
Oceanus
thortful_musing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:15 am

why hello there.
obviously, just joined up alliance + forum, and my score will tell you i somewhat..... noobish Smile

ya. so. err. oh right. i joined ogame with friends abooout 4?years ago and then that all fizzled out and stuffs and then i was craving recently for some kinda idle-ish game so i come crawling back hehe. Cool Last time i got so far as to unlock (almost) all fleet types and stuff but i recall getting constantly owned by a person with lots of fleet and defence so yaaaa that took some fun outta it Mad lol

imagine my surprise to note the massive change in layout of the game. looks so much more....appetising haha.

so yeah. more personal things, if you like:
Australian
Year 12
REAL fan of rain and my river and all things water [and cold] (hmm Australia not known for watery and cold stuff huh)
lazy
not a fan of food. yes. i bit weird sometimes
fan of music (including muse-ic (yes, name came from there Smile ) and many artists no ones ever heard of)

and im done. hope to have funzies.
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 am

Welcome! I'll add you to the alliance member group so you can see all of the forum.
Haha you are a fan of rain, water and rivers? Sounds like this is the perfect alliance for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:01 am

Welcome Smile always happy to see a new face Smile
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am

Welcome to the alliance mate, we have another australian member as well so you wont be alone in your timezone.

You can see in the rest of the forum some guides etc to remind you the game a bit, and make use of the forum if you need help in anyways.

Also who doesn't like music! "They will not stop us, we will be victorious" Smile
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
dethon
dethon

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: re   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:18 am

Welcome to the alliance
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 am

and now i am officially welcomed Laughing

thanks all hehe
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
Oceanus

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:05 am

Poseidon wrote:
Also who doesn't like music! "They will not stop us, we will be victorious" Smile
Sorry to point this out P but you got the lyrics wrong Razz It's "They will not control us, we will be victorious" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 am

Nah you guys have got it all wrong "We won't be beaten" Sorry "T-M" i'm oldish and if you can google Rose tattoo you'll know what i'm talkin. Anyway welcome and lookin forward to raidin with ya in our time zone........ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:05 am

Quote :
"We won't be beaten"

Googled it. Said "we cant be beaten....so nyeh! lets all be picky lyric-ers Very Happy
but yeah you might need to wait a while for that raiding fun though... just only now got first combustion drive tech ahaha
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 am

lol ups, well you guys got the point though Smile And yh definitely officially a welcome member now mate, enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 pm

wait you started when you were 8?
Muse great band
Welcome good to see some lots of new guys here get those tech levels researched and lets get to raiding!!!
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm

I think he meant school year mate, as in he is a senior in highschool Smile What I think anyways bounce
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Laughing oops that makes more sense, i was gonna say maybe hes an O-game guru Razz
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 am

Poseidon wrote:
I think he meant school year mate, as in he is a senior in highschool Smile What I think anyways bounce

hahaha yes this is true =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hihihihihi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hihihihihi   hihihihihi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hihihihihi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: