Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

attacked again

Go down 
+8
Lrd.Sepheroth
Kinkyfriedman
cwolf1038
Duze
kamoosekazi
Chaotic Shadow
Poseidon
dethon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

attacked again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 pm

anyone can send ships to help defend, and I dont know the exact details about the "pushing" rule but I think its just that lower players cant give res to higher rank players, However higher rank players can assist lower rank players with free resources. If there is a limit or anything I dont know right now but ill look more unless someone else already knows lol.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 pm

pushing has one simple rule, higher rank cant receive free resources from lower rank, and the resources received has to be compensated with 3:2:1 ratios or better for the lower rank. You may not get the debris field when a lower rank attacks you and loses, however you can get the debris if you were the attacker. There is no limits in any other way. Higher rank can give lower rank millions of resources and it wouldnt be a problem Wink
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
kamoosekazi
kamoosekazi

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 am

crap, i should tell kelly to stop sending me res then.... i was her "big brother"
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 am

Quote :
You may not get the debris field when a lower rank attacks you and loses, however you can get the debris if you were the attacker. There is no limits in any other way

does this mean any 3rd party person can come in and recycle any debris without going against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 am

thortful_musing wrote:
Quote :
You may not get the debris field when a lower rank attacks you and loses, however you can get the debris if you were the attacker. There is no limits in any other way

does this mean any 3rd party person can come in and recycle any debris without going against the rules?

Yeah, that's allowed. You can just scout around for random debris fields and harvest them if you want, and you will not be breaking any rule.
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 am

AAArgh! can't fleet save using Recycs!!! won't load up for some reason....expect to be smashed by morning damn!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 am

Oceanus wrote:
thortful_musing wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, that's allowed. You can just scout around for random debris fields and harvest them if you want, and you will not be breaking any rule.

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Duze

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 pm

thortful_musing wrote:
Oceanus wrote:
thortful_musing wrote:
Quote :

awesome.

If done systematically though, they might see it in their systems... It is not wise to give a stronger player ress this way either...
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Sirron Tnarg wrote:
AAArgh! can't fleet save using Recycs!!! won't load up for some reason....expect to be smashed by morning damn!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Did you click on the debri field pic instead of the normal planet or moon? Its directly above where you put in the co'ords for the planet you want to attack/def/transport to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attacked again   attacked again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attacked again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Ogame Discussion-
Jump to: