Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

glad to say

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dethon
dethon

glad to say Empty
PostSubject: glad to say   glad to say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm

I am glad to say i have almost atlast recoverd after all of those attacks on my planets and already started researching to create Battlecruiser and Destroyer again which i am very close too : )
I have already made a fair few battle ships to help protect my planets for small looters, and i should have Plasma Turret by tomorow so it is looking good soo far Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

glad to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: glad to say   glad to say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm

dethon wrote:
I am glad to say i have almost atlast recoverd after all of those attacks on my planets and already started researching to create Battlecruiser and Destroyer again which i am very close too : )
I have already made a fair few battle ships to help protect my planets for small looters, and i should have Plasma Turret by tomorow so it is looking good soo far Smile

Plasma Turret by tomorrow?! Shocked Wow nice one!!!! That's the next thing I'm going for lol.
But that's good, that you're back up and running again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

glad to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: glad to say   glad to say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Awsome man! I just started my plasma tech's so I can get bombers Smile....I love cracking a turtle wide open Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

glad to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: glad to say   glad to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

glad to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Ogame Discussion-
Jump to: