Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlike Sasikaa

Go down 
+3
Oceanus
Sirron Tnarg
Warlike Sasikaa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Warlike Sasikaa

Warlike Sasikaa

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:23 am

Hi!
The name game: Warlike Sasikaa
Coord: 2:14:12, 2:15:6, 2:16:8
Ogame Experience: approx. 4 years of playing in Hungarian servers.
Playing style: Miners, then fleeter

About me:
Hobbies: Internet, information technology, music, football[b]
Back to top Go down
http://ogfun.honlapepito.hu/
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:37 am

Hey, Warlike, welcome to the Alliance Hope you enjoy it here. i'm havin masses of fun, very addictive and these are a great bunch . See you on the battlefield Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:15 am

Welcome! Very Happy From Hungary! That's cool, I think you are our first non-UK European! (Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone Razz) Well except for Poseidon, from Turkey but he doesn't live there so I don't count him Very Happy
I'll add you to the user group that can see the forums now, you should be able to see the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 am

Welcommmmmme! Very Happy

Hungary huuh? thats new to the alliance =D
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 am

Welcome aboard man Smile were happy to have ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Duze

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 am

Oceanus wrote:
Welcome! Very Happy From Hungary! That's cool, I think you are our first non-UK European! (Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone Razz) Well except for Poseidon, from Turkey but he doesn't live there so I don't count him Very Happy
I'll add you to the user group that can see the forums now, you should be able to see the rest Smile

I'm from DK;)
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 am

Duze wrote:
Oceanus wrote:

I'm from DK;)

Wow, awesome! I'm right next door to you then lol, I live in Norway. I'm English though.

So anyways Warlike, you are the second non Uk European! Very Happy (hopefully I'm right this time haha)
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:04 am

hello im James

Welcome to the alliance i hope you enjoy your stay with us just ask if you need any help : )
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Warlike Sasikaa

Warlike Sasikaa

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Made a website for the OGame to, many of the players we have, those who learned to play.
Unfortunately, only in Hungarian, but I can see you too.

Ogame FUN
Back to top Go down
http://ogfun.honlapepito.hu/
Sponsored content

Warlike Sasikaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlike Sasikaa   Warlike Sasikaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlike Sasikaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: