Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Florida

Go down 
+2
Chaotic Shadow
Thunder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Greetings from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 am

Thank you for accepting me into your alliance. I only heard about this game a month ago and am having a great time playing. I play every day and I am now looking for a place to put my fourth planet. It is my understanding that only a planet with over 250 fields will be useful in the long run. I have had to abandon three slots so far. I have planets in galaxies 2, 3, and 4 now. By the way, could someone call off kamoosekazi from Moosie 6? 2:372:10? Thanks again.

Thunder
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 am

Hello and welcome to the alliance Smile looks like we have another american Cool we are a growing alliance with a mix of new and expierianced players from all over the world lol, were all friendly and will be happy to help anyway we can, so dont hesitate to ask any questions.

As for Kamoosekazi, he is not online right now so he cant recall the attack. Best thing to do right now is fleet / res save and hope he logs on before the attack happens so he can recall.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 am

I understand and am grateful to be a member of this alliance. I look forward to many happy hours of play. Thank you for your efforts and nice welcome.

Thunder
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 am

Welcome to the alliance! You should see the rest of the forum now Smile
As Chaotic said, we have a lot of experienced players here who will be happy to help if you have any questions in the game.

Oh and Chaotic, I'm loving your signature! Very Happy It's a great idea, I'm very tempted to make something similar, with the badges on top and the sig in the bottom Razz
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Welcome to the alliance i hope you enjoy your stay here : ) just ask if you need any help : )
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

yer nice new signiture Chaotic Shadow Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey man welcome, glad to see you in Tsunami now Sad one less target nearby tho Razz
WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have been reading through the threads and look forward to flying with you. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:16 am

Hey welcome to Tsunami you'll enjoy your self here... BTW Anyone looking for a Senior Safety Advisor LOL (seriously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Florida   Greetings from Florida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Florida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: