Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good evening all!

Go down 
+3
Oceanus
Poseidon
Yggdrasil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yggdrasil

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello!

My name is Yggdrasil. I've played OGame for about 6 years now (including pauses Razz) under various names. After about a year doing nothing, I signed up for draco universe about a week ago. My coords are 2:67:12 . I'm usually a miner/turtle with occasional jumps to fleeter. I can have planets which are exclusively miner/turtle but i can also have planets with virtually no mines and only a very productive shipyard ;-). My strategy has always been to use multiple strategies. that way I wont get smashed entirely when one single strategy happens to fail on me ;-).

In real life, I'm 20 years old, and I live in the Dutch city of Rotterdam. I'm a student in biology, and i do some software development in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:04 pm

hey mate, welcome to the alliance. Well I am a 19 year old Medic so pretty similar I guess. So why the name yggdrasil? Smile

I am gonna actuvate ur forum membership for Draco, but tell me if I am wrong Wink Good to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Oceanus
Oceanus

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Welcome to the alliance!!! Always good to see another very experienced person join Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Shadow
Officer
Chaotic Shadow

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Welcome aboard Smile let us know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 am

Poseidon wrote:
hey mate, welcome to the alliance. Well I am a 19 year old Medic so pretty similar I guess. So why the name yggdrasil? Smile

I am gonna actuvate ur forum membership for Draco, but tell me if I am wrong Wink Good to have you.

Well, Yggdrasil is the "world tree" of Norse mythology. And since there are 9 worlds in norse mythology I won't have to worry about planet names haha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
thortful_musing
thortful_musing

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 am

i like norse mythology its pretty
Back to top Go down
Duze

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 am

Yggdrasil wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

Well, Yggdrasil is the "world tree" of Norse mythology. And since there are 9 worlds in norse mythology I won't have to worry about planet names haha! Laughing

9? Asgård, Midgård, Hel? Or do you mean regions:)? Of course you could also argue that Ginnungagap is a world:P And then go for the fire and ice poles of that too:) But 9:S? I must be forgetting stuff:)
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:59 am

Alfheim, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, Muspelheim, Nidavellir, Nilfheim, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim.
That's 9 worlds Razz
Back to top Go down
Duze

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 am

Yggdrasil wrote:
Alfheim, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, Muspelheim, Nidavellir, Nilfheim, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim.
That's 9 worlds Razz

Ah:) Jotunheim and Asgard are part of the same "world" aren't they? As are many of the others:) That's why i got confused... I see them as regions:)
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 am

Duze wrote:
Yggdrasil wrote:
That's 9 worlds Razz

Ah:) Jotunheim and Asgard are part of the same "world" aren't they? As are many of the others:) That's why i got confused... I see them as regions:)

I'm only repeating what wiki tells me lol ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Duze

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 am

That's why then:P I used to read all the old books:) Was a bit of a freak back then:P
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:11 am

Yggdrasil wrote:
That's 9 worlds Razz

haha well good choice of names and a nice theme, although I should remind u u can have infinite colonies in the redesign Wink well technically anyways..
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Duze

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 am

Poseidon wrote:
Yggdrasil wrote:
That's 9 worlds Razz

haha well good choice of names and a nice theme, although I should remind u u can have infinite colonies in the redesign Wink well technically anyways..

Lol I was looking for confirmation on that:) Nice:) Makes turtling a lot more viable:P
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:05 am

Yggdrasil wrote:
Hello!

My name is Yggdrasil. I've played OGame for about 6 years now (including pauses Razz) under various names. After about a year doing nothing, I signed up for draco universe about a week ago. My coords are 2:67:12 . I'm usually a miner/turtle with occasional jumps to fleeter. I can have planets which are exclusively miner/turtle but i can also have planets with virtually no mines and only a very productive shipyard ;-). My strategy has always been to use multiple strategies. that way I wont get smashed entirely when one single strategy happens to fail on me ;-).

In real life, I'm 20 years old, and I live in the Dutch city of Rotterdam. I'm a student in biology, and i do some software development in my spare time.

Welcome to the alliance i hope you enjoy your stay with us : )
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

Good evening all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good evening all!   Good evening all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good evening all!
Page 1 of 1