Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) Empty
PostSubject: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 am

Hi, troopers ... I'm a noobie to this type of game so bear with me. I'm use to FPS type games but obviously this is one of cunning and tact something of which appeals to me. I've already attacked and won a number of missions but I think is pure luck and probably preying on the weak and (like me) new. Something i don't wish to prolong. i will be asking questions but am a fair minded person of good character but with a wll to succed. I don't break rules intentionally and never would.. Any way UPHOLD THE WAVE......
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 am

"Anyways to uphold the wave" lol! I like it Smile

Hi Sirron, I'm John. One of the two founders. I have put you on the members list so you can now see the rest of the forum. Dont hesitate to make threads when you have questions to ask. We are happy to answer them for you. Also if you find yourself in need of some resources ask on the forums and someone may have some to spare Wink

The combat system is a simulation, so even-though luck is a factor, its not the biggest one. You can use this simulator before you attack anyone to predict results: http://www.toolsforogame.com/battle/simuladorbatalla.aspx?idi=en-us

Well there are only 2 rules you might break unintentionally. Receiving resources from a weaker player (its ok if you attacked them for it), or if you attack the same person more than 6 times a day.

If you have other questions you can make threads under game discussion forums. Welcome to Rising Tide Smile
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome to the alliance Sirron!
I'm Chris. As John said, the general alliance section of the forum is a great place to ask any questions you may have. We have a couple of pretty experienced players here, John being one of them (me not so much Laughing).
'Uphold the Wave'- haha that's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm

hi again mate, well Im thinking Ill send you a care package of 20k metal and 10k crystal 2morrow. That should help you build some small cargo to raid inactive players, also I am gonna help you find close locations to raid. I noticed you havent asked any questions yet so Ill tell couple very brief things.

1- Fastest way to gain resources is to raid inactive players, they will have to fleets or defences, so u can attack only using cargo
2- Build ur metal crystal and deu mines in a way so that your metal mine is 2 lvls ahead of your crystal, and ur crystal is at least 2 lvls ahead of ur deu.
3- If you are struggling to generate enough resources, dont spare too much on research. First priority should be large cargo!
4- You dont need to build too many war ships, hold out till cruisers, because you have got protection from you alliance.
5- Let us know when you need to spy on a planet, and I am sure one of us will spare the time for it.
6- If you stick with the tutorial, thats a healthy way to build up.
7- Ask any questions anytime you need, we are always here.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Ok, 20k metal and 10k crystal on the way to you now. Hope it helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks for mate, i got a ton of questions, Mainly around ID of players at this stage. What do the different colors mean?, the brackets on the right of them is that whether they are active on vacation etc. I seem to be going up in the ranking but my score goes up down etc. how does it work.? If we go to attack how do we form up and when (note I didn't say if LOL) we are successful how is the loot shared round.? Also how do I get my own Avatar next to my name in the forums. Cheers from the Colonials LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Wow we have a very international group here, thats awsome. Ok ill try to answer your questions as best i can
the colors represent
S Stronger player than you, don't annoy them

n Noobs, they are protected from slaughter and cannot be attacked if they are green. your name is green to me so roughly nobody above my level cant attack you.

v vacation if you go on vacation you cant be attacked, but you have to stay on vacation for at least 2 days i think.

b banned

i inactive for the past 7 days (these are good for farming, to boost up your metal and crystal levels)

I inactive for 28 days Sleep

If you see an * symbol next to the planet's name that means that there has been recent activity on this planet and the amount of minutes next to it is how long its been since the person has been on.

The best part of this game is raiding and destroying other peoples fleets IMO. However to do that you need to first build up your planet before you can build a fleet.

To meet up and raid one guy is called an ACS attack, basically it merges all of our fleets together and they all attack as one, pretty simple. that being said i have no clue as to how to do that in the redesign scratch . Anyway, as for battle spoils, what happens is everyone gets blown to bits and a debris field forms around the planet. then anyone in the galaxy can scoop up that metal and crystal for themselves, so you have to go after it with recyclers quickly. As for the loot thats on the planet that goes to whoever sends the cargo ships, however if we do an ACS raid on someone im sure parties involoved would just split it up amongst themselves.

Also try logging into the chat box on the portal tab, most of the time there is someone in there
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

The ranking system is point based, but you will go up when someone ahead of you goes down. You get points as you spend resources. 1 point is worth 1k resources spent. So if u build a small cargo its 2k metal, 2k crystal, hence 4 points. If this ship gets destroyed you lose the 4 points.

Dont worry about forming alliance fleets yet mate, because there is still loads of time till you get there, but the resources are basically shared depending on how many cargo ships you have in the fleet. If there is more cargo space than loot, than the loot is distributed fairly among the number of cargo ship, not number of players.

Seems you got the avatar figured out Wink

Also hats off chris, I like how you used colors and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanks for the info I was pretty well on track. Now to build up my stuff with the generous help of Posieden as well. looking forward to raiding etc. By the way if you haven't already worked it out my proper name is Norris ( check my Username) LOL affraid Yeah got the Av sorted. Will get my own on when I find it from my other old gaming days.. Is it OK to have a GIF Avatar?
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Well I see your avatar just fine m8, its fine by Wink Hope Ill cu all build up in a day or two, raiding around with large cargo Smile
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Welcome to the alliance i hope you enjoy your stay with us : )
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Lol Sirron has been here a long long time Razz You don't need to welcome him about 2 months after he has joined Very Happy You know he isn't new!
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Ah i thought it would be nice to welcome them as i was never here before to welcome them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)   NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW NOOBIE TO THE ALLIANE (sorry to yell)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: