Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other games do you guys play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dethon
dethon

What other games do you guys play? Empty
PostSubject: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 am

wondering Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 am

I dont actually play other games in uni, as I cant actually download them, or pay for them.. back at my parents house I use to have quite a few PS# games and Ive played pretty much every big computer game.

Favorites:
1 Half Life
2 Assasins Creed
3 Mass Effect
4 Knights of the old Republic
5 Splinter Cell

I played Ragnarok during middle school which was a good rpg at the time, and me and oceanus have runes of magic accounts but we havent played in a while...
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 am

I'm a big ps3 gamer myself. I play a hell of a lot of games. At the moment I'm addicted to Red Dead Redemption, which is an awesome game Laughing

Some of my favourites:
Kingdom Hearts Series
Bioshock Series
Fallout 3
Half Life 2 and episodes
Uncharted Series
Heavy Rain
Demon's Souls
Fifa Series
Mirror's Edge

There's loads more but they are the ones I could think of at that moment Very Happy

As for online pc games, I played Battlefield 2142 for a long time, Runescape when I was younger, and Runes of Magic more recently.
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:06 am

at my other place i play MW2 a lot, i think we finally got to the last prestige recently
I used to play a bunch of games on my laptop, but now for some reason it cant even play halo one without it being a laggy shitshow
MW2
Halo 1 pc
Left 4 Dead
and right now i have been playing through FF7 since i was able to scavenge a legit copy for like 7 bucks at the store ( quite happy about that one)
but now im at a problem. I have no 360 or ps3 and my comps just a laptop, which is decent, but cant game worth a damn. SO what do i do, buy a system or hod out for the next gen.
Back to top Go down
mandaloretg
mandaloretg

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 am

My computer isn't so great (I'm gonna try to buy a new one soon) but the games I play nowadays are KotOR, Fable:TLC, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War, Rome: Total War, and Freelancer.
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Quote :
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War, Rome: Total War
o i forgot about these as well, i play these from time to time they are really fun
also Medieval total war II is awesome.
Back to top Go down
dethon
dethon

PostSubject: re   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 pm

never played them need to get a mate to lend me them : D
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm

The Total War series is really awesome. I never played Rome but played Medieval II and Empire. The only problem with it was that I did get bored of controlling the battles in the end so it just became a turn based game for me lol. Not a bad thing though I guess cause the rest of the game is great too.
Has anyone played Napoleon Total War? Is it any good?

And I just saw that they just announced Shogun 2:Total War, which should be good seeming the first game was really good from what I heard.
Back to top Go down
Kinkyfriedman
Officer
Kinkyfriedman

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 pm

yeah if you actually played through every battle it took days to do anything Sleep
but the turn based part of it is really fun.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am

Napoleon Total war is I think shouldn't have been made.. I think the total war games are way repetitive now. They have always been the same damn thing with slightly improved graphics, but Napoleon total war is literally just the same damn thing...
Back to top Go down
mandaloretg
mandaloretg

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 am

I'm waiting for the day they make Rome: Total War with a multiplayer campaign (with realistic factions) that can handle the multiplayer campaign battles.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:46 am

lol I wait for the day I win millions on lottery! mine might happen first Razz
Back to top Go down
Oceanus
Oceanus

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 am

Lol you'd be surprised John, 10-20 years in the future I'm sure multiplayer will be almost perfect. No lag or anything.
And they can still do it with a small amount of lag now, I'm sure they might try it in one of the future games Smile

What I want next in the series (after Shogun) is a full world version set in the present. Problem is, they would have to design that game very carefully to make it realistic and fun. On the other hand they could just make it so there is a world war going on, with everyone involved......That would perhaps be a bit controversial though.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 am

lol, I know, I am just being the skeptic I am! But I would love that too, definately a good idea mate! We should write to the producers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1