Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do??? Empty
PostSubject: largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???   largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:13 am

guys sorry and girls... i've got a shitload of res (for me) and worried about gettin raided before tomorrow should i fleet save for 4 to 6 hours or so or am i OK (I don't think so) Cheers
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???   largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:15 am

if you are going to be online you dont need to. As long as you can check ogame under 2 hours, you can keep your resources on your planet, otherwise always fleetsave Smile
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Sirron Tnarg
Sirron Tnarg

PostSubject: Re: largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???   largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:24 am

gunna be going to bed within 1/2 hour for about 8 hours so fleet save is the option. wats the best timings i.e. do i FS for 8 hours then recall when i wake which means no attacks until it gets back??
Back to top Go down
Poseidon
God of the Sea (Alliance Leader)
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???   largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 am

well you can send it on a 4 hour each way attack to an inactive player in your ss or close by, just edit the speed of your fleet. But it doesnt mean no attacks, it means the attackers wont get anything for attacking you! Smile Make sure to load your resources on your fleetsave though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://risingtide.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???   largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

largeamount of res to build fleet....wat do i do???
Page 1 of 1